Friday, June 6, 2008

four wonderful years

Today Matt and I are celebrating our anniversary of 4 years! I was telling my sister this morning that I can't believe it's already been 4 years, but then again, four years just doesn't sound that long at all! But no matter how it feels, it really has been an amazing four years.

The Lord has been so good to us, so faithful. I am grateful to Him for pointing out my husband to me, and reassuring my heart and mind to say "Yes" when the time finally came that Matt asked me (yes there's a story there). Thank you, Lord for the man you have placed beside me in life. I am forever grateful that Matt understands me; who I think I am, and who the Lord has created me to be. I couldn't ask for a better husband for me or father of our boys!

There are more smiles and laughter in our house because of Matt. I never knew I married a man with so many nonsensical songs in his brain, or so many crazy dancing moves. (Yes he often sings and dances at the same time in our kitchen.) I have laughed more this last year than I think I ever have. The Lord knew the perfect one for me!


1 comment:

Melissa Ens said...

Obviously, I'm getting caught up on your blog finally! And I had to laugh b/c Lowell is the same way!!! He doesn't dance much, but I can always tell when he's in a good mood b/c he'll make up the strangest "children's songs". Hilarious! Do you think they inherited that talent from their Dad?