Thursday, June 4, 2009

time


I absolutely love spending time with my boys outside! It reminds me how important time is with them...just playing...laughing...getting creative...pointing out the life around us.






The years seem to be going by so fast, but every day is so important. Someone told me yesterday that they were having a conversation about me with one of the pastors from Columbia. This pastor thought I was "so young...maybe 16 years old?" The food I had in my mouth when I heard that almost went flying across the room. Wow...13 years just got knocked off of me! I was shocked that someone thought I could be that young!

These moments in life are so important! What is time anyway? Experiences, seasons, longing, finding, maturity, birthing, dying. It is all important. And at the end of it all, what really matters? That you found Life in those moments, you found redemption, freedom...you found the ability to trust our Father, who we cannot see, but we can experience every moment of these days, that we become more and more like Him!
And I believe the best days are still ahead!
"But I trust in you, O LORD!
I say, 'You are my God.'
My times are in your hand!"
~Psalm 31:14-15~

No comments: