
We have some amazing friends in our lives who willingly and selflessly agree to watch our children. We have been so blessed over and over again. And we know that our boys are in such great care, that it's easier to be away from them when we need to. Tuesday I randomly called some of our friends, a couple who have been a part of our lives for a few years now. I needed someone to watch our boys while Matt and I were at our cell groups and they graciously agreed to take care of them. These friends offered to let me borrow one of their guitars, and when Matt picked up the boys, he brought the guitar back with him. I have attempted to learn guitar on and off now for years, but I have never had my own. So borrowing one is the next best thing!
I often feel unqualified to receive blessings in my life. I tend towards trying to make things happen on my own. So when I see very blatantly that the Lord is blessing me, I have to stop and recognize it, or it will simply slip through my fingers and my heart would remain that much harder. My heart is softening in so many different areas of my life right now, and it's all in response to the goodness...and gentleness of the Lord.
1 comment:
So very sweet... I wish we lived closer so we could play together! : )
Post a Comment