I had to include some fun footage of my sons having fun together. It's so easy to think of the times where they are not getting along. But it's really important to celebrate how much they are becoming great friends.
It reminds me of growing up with my sister and never feeling like I was alone...I had a built in friend. And even when we didn't get along during the day, I have fond memories of us laying in our beds, in our shared room, and talking until one of us fell asleep.
I really encourage our sons to see each other as friends, because I know the Lord has given them to each other for a purpose.
It gives me so much joy to see them playing together.
1 comment:
sooo cute! It is great to know that they like each other :o) thank you for sharing this precious memory!
Post a Comment