I'm now a mama of 2 boys! Levi Joshua was born April 8th, weighing in at 10 lbs 14 oz and 22 1/2 in long!!! Yes, he is a big boy, now only 6 weeks old but the size of a 3 month old. He is such a tremendous joy for our family, and Caleb loves him! Sometimes Caleb is a little too rough, but he loves giving Levi kisses and holding him.
Last night I went to a girls-night-in dinner with some groups from church and we were sharing around the circle for a while about some of our life long goals. At one point I got to encourage one of the girls (all college students) that I didn't want to be a mom either before I was married. She asked what changed. And it was amazing to respond that God had definitely changed my heart as I became healed just to be happy being a woman. And I said that He knew I was meant to give life to my two wonderful boys! What an amazing thought. As it came out of my mouth I got choked up at the thought of not having them in my life if I had not been healed by the Lord! And through these years of being healed as a woman I am now honestly able to say, I feel so privilege to be a mother!
What treasures they are in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment