He is such a little love. When I pick him up, he seems like he's giving me a bear hug; both arms around my neck, nose into my shoulder, and squeezing...tight.
Friday, September 19, 2008
the age of mobility has begun
It has begun! Levi is on the move. He's sitting up, rolling over, and doing the army crawl! AHHHH. I have heard from so many moms of two or more kids, that with number 2, you are less likely to encourage them to start moving. This...is true!
I'm not encouraging it at all, I'm just sitting back and watching it happen. I can no longer put a blanket down on the floor and expect Levi to stay there. He's all over the living room.
He is such a little love. When I pick him up, he seems like he's giving me a bear hug; both arms around my neck, nose into my shoulder, and squeezing...tight.
I stand back simply amazed that this little one is ours. He came from us, and carries within himself part of us. Caleb and Levi are tremendous blessing in our lives. I can't imagine what we would be like without them!
He is such a little love. When I pick him up, he seems like he's giving me a bear hug; both arms around my neck, nose into my shoulder, and squeezing...tight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see Levi on the move! Lowell's trying hard to teach Timothy to walk (once they're crawling, it doesn't seem to matter) but he's not buying it... yet. : )
Post a Comment