Friday, September 26, 2008

our two-year-old

Our firstborn son turned two yesterday! Caleb is such an amazing boy, and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! He seems to have grown up so quickly since Levi was born.

In the last couple weeks, Caleb has started to distinctly say, "Yes!" Not Yah, but Yessss! It is so cute! One day, he just started to say it, it wasn't a gradual thing. And just yesterday, I noticed that he was clapping to a song in rhythm!!! I was so impressed. Yep, I'm a proud momma!

Daddy got Caleb a cookie with "Happy Birthday, Caleb" written on it, as you can see in the video. And even though Caleb had a cold, I gave in and let him have the sugar coated sugar cookie...I'm a softy sometimes.

In case you're curious what his pajama shirt says, it says, "Judah is my middle name". Yes, it used to say "trouble is my middle name" but we just couldn't put that on Caleb. So Matt changed it to reflect the truth. Pretty funny!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! when did that happen?!? he is so big and i see him every week. wow. it is fun to watch him into a mighty little man of God. :)

Mommy Swan&Baby Swan said...

He is so amazingly sweet!!!! Little cutie is even sweet when he is sick. So sorry we couldn't make it!!!