Levi is now walking...almost consistently! He is going to be 10 months in a week. And it is absolutely precious to watch! It feels new all over again. I see the excitement in his eyes as he is trying out his new discovery. And yes, we applaud him after he collapses on the floor. Levi is ever increasingly a tremendous joy in our lives! And he is now sleeping through the night! It took a few nights of letting him scream (heart renching), and our neighbor and roommate asking if everything is ok at 2am, but we broke through and he is now going back to sleep on his own. All I can say is "Hallelujah!" What a difference a full night's sleep makes.
Caleb is now talking non-stop...I'm not joking! He repeats the same question over and over until someone either answers him or says something in response. And when he's watching one of his cartoons, he says the lines simultaneously with the characters. It's pretty hilarious! I thought we were a long way off from this stage, but here we are. I am even more aware of what we say now. Because we have a parrot in the house.
Here's one of the only video's I've taken that capture more than just Levi taking one step:
1 comment:
So cute. Elliot is trying to catch up!!!
Post a Comment