Little Levi has red splotches all over his face and stomach. It is the hardest thing to see him not feeling well; cold, ear infection, fever, and now a reaction to the antibiotics...thus now on Benadryl. AHHHHH!
I took Caleb and Levi into the store to buy the Benadryl today and when checking out, I looked over to my usually smiley baby, who always melts the hearts of everyone we encounter, and he was half smiling but with red spots all over his face. I then realized how truly blessed I am to have usually perfectly healthy babies!
I had just put Levi down for another nap and Caleb and I went for a walk to get the mail. On the way back, he picked up some rocks to bring back to throw in our mud puddles. We had almost reached the house when he said to me, rather loudly..."Anne! Where you go-een? Anne! You hold dis rock too? It's heavy!"
Oh my goodness!
I looked at him and started laughing out loud. He smiled and started laughing too. I said, "I'm mommy, mister." He said, "Yeah...Mommy. And I'm Caleb!"
3 comments:
hahahahaha... i totally lost it laughing while reading this! too funny.
Anne! What a crazy thing! Hope he's doing better by now...did the Benadryl knock him out or hype him up?
Love ya!
Yes he is back to his normal self now. The benadryl totally made him lathargic and clingy. Poor little guy! I'm so glad he's back!!!
Post a Comment