My husband is an incredibly hard worker. He knows that he is responisble for providing and protecting his growing family, and I sometimes just have to stand back, take in the bigger picture of life right now, humble myself, and be grateful. I have a man who does not back down from the challenges in the midst of our lives. He seeks guidance when needed, and he recognizes the One who can change our hearts. I admire him so much, and I am thankful that he has a vision for our future.
I can get all fired up about what's not happening in our lives, I can listen to others' success stories and get caught up in the comparison game...easily. But then, this last conversation I had about it with Matt, really made me appreciate him all the more. He listens to the Holy Spirit, and He knew what to say to me, in kindness, to help me see that there are still dreams to be drempt, still roads to forge, still life ahead of us. I can't stop just because of a few hiccups right now.
DREAM GIRL! Dream about what you want to see happen and how you want to get there. The Holy Spirit is wanting to lead me forward even though I look at myself and say, "I have nothing left to give." He is my strength, and my inspiration. And I will listen to Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment