Thursday, July 16, 2009

musical sounds

I thought I would share some videos showing how much we love music in our house. I haven't been able to upload these yet...so some of them are old and some are new.

This first one shows Caleb spontaneously singing the first song he's sung with all the words. As you will see, there aren't that many, but Mama is still really impressed!

Matt is a hidden talent as far as music goes. He's quite versatile on the instruments! As you can see:

(I'll upload more video later...)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love everything about this post! Caleb has such a heart for worship and a good ear for music! Sometimes I will put on the radio in the background, and Caleb will just sing along to what he already knows! And Levi loves to dance and I think he will sing too! Little reflections of you and Matt. So beautiful.

Teri said...

Love it!
~Nana

Unknown said...

I love it, too!!!! GeeGee