So I'm in search of something to really celebrate in life through blogging. And one of those things is obviously raising these wonderful children in my life. Sometimes I get carried away with how much I just want to snuggle them and say over and over "I just love you!" In light of this I thought I would add a video of one such moments caught on video...this is rare footage, folks!
Here's to the joy in life!
AND...today is Caleb's 3rd birthday! It has gone by so fast. It's hard to remember just having him to ourselves before Levi was born. He has grown up to be such a passionate, sensitive, and lively 3 year old...and we wouldn't have it any other way. He fills our home with joy and a zest for life and love. Happy birthday Caleb!
1 comment:
Ok...I laughed out loud watching your video...I love your family <3 :D
p.s. it's late, and I should be in bed. i am not due to the 80s dance party...just trying to get "love shack" out of my head now:)
Post a Comment