I haven't written in what seems like a very long time. That is not to say that nothing worthy of writing about has happened. Enough stuff has happened in the last month to make my insides feel like they are escaping any which way they can, and thus my center is off balance. But what can I write about it? That is where I have come to an abrubt stop in the writers' flow, and have officially reached...the block!
I could easily write about the Lord's faithfulness to me, as I have experienced first hand what it means to find a refuge in Him, but that seems like not enough, that does not do justice to what I've been experiencing.
This morning as I was literally crying to the Lord, I felt Him picking me up, broken as I was, and He said to me, "Let me carry that burden for you. It's too heavy for you anyways." So again, I'm learning what it means to
just
let
go...
I have had so many night dreams lately. This is another way the Lord is using to speak deeply into my life. Things that I don't know, things that I can't see, things that I need to know in order to keep moving forward. And it is reminding me again, that I'm not in control. I have Someone who is my great help, when I feel completely stuck, and I don't know which way to go, He is my help.
"I will lift up my eyes to the mountains, from where does my help come from...my help comes from the Lord" This Psalm (121) keeps coming to mind over and over and over again. I have help! I'm not the end all. Praise the Lord!
1 comment:
Anne this is such an encouraging word...I have been doing my own share of crying out these few days and I really needed to hear that...one more time :-)
Post a Comment