Sunday, August 10, 2008

another senior amongst us


We went out to celebrate my dad's birthday, he turned 55 on August 5th! It was so fun to have our whole family there, which seems like a rare thing now-a-days. I'm so grateful to my dad for choosing to give life to 5 children, never backing down from the call to raise up his children as unto the Lord. It's the best gift a father could give to his children!
After seeing so many 5's in the last couple sentences I wrote, I'm remembering that the number 5 symbolizes GRACE. Dad, may you know the Lord's abundant grace for your life this year!


Dad (Granddad) & Caleb
sisters and brothers


The Whittingtons



Levi & Jackson are only 3 months apart, and they're already fond of each other.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just great, Anne -- I love it.

Grandma

Karri said...

Such cute pictures. I hope that someday I'll be able to meet your little ones...and your hubby!

Excellent Parent said...

beautiful family!!