I had never seen this sign before or heard of parking especially reserved for marines. But, I went with it and told Matt that we therefore could not park there. He instead went right ahead and parked there. I was really getting nervous because what if the manager of the restaurant came out and saw us, and obviously could tell we were not marines? Matt started getting out of the van, then busted up laughing. "It's a joke, Anne!" Oh...It ended up being one of our best dates. Laughing, and talking, and then having the opportunity to see one of Los Osos's finest sides; the bay at sunset.

2 comments:
Catching up on some blogs finally... we'll see if I can keep from commenting on EVERY SINGLE one of your posts.
I have the same problem with always following rules! I used to get teased by the hubby of a Bible study leader b/c I would always park between the lines in the parking lot where we met - even though there were only going to be a few other cars. But my question is... why wouldn't you park between the lines????? (Unless you just can't park straight...)
Ah...the lovely memories of LaCasita. I LOVED that place!
Post a Comment