Sunday, November 30, 2008

a grateful heart

I am so thankful for my amazing family! My own little family, and the extended family as well! I take them for granted so often, until I hear about people's stories of estranged family members and those relationships that cause serious pain within a family. I am grateful for the working out of our many relationships so that it is a joy to be together! And although we don't always agree on everything, there is an underlying understanding of a deep love and appreciation of each other.

Levi finds his way underneath the coffee table...all smiles.

My cousin Rebecka had 3 days with her family, and went back to her duty in the Navy.
I hadn't seen her in over 3 years!


Matt and Caleb read one of Uncle Greg's kids books.


Levi and his Great Grandpa Trine


Jackson shares his pacifier with Levi. They are really good at sharing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had a great thanksgiving!! hope i'll get to see you for christmas! :)

Melissa Ens said...

: ) Hey... I just realized we might not have told you Timothy is being dedicated at church on Sunday! I don't expect that you would come, but at least wanted you to know about it! : ) Looking forward to seeing you soon!