Monday, November 3, 2008

simple update


I can't believe how quickly Levi is growing up! He is now crawling on all fours, pulling himself up on furniture. He loves singing the "Ba" sound, with much gusto! I think he's gonna be a singer just like Mommy, belting it out with all he has. We went to a specialist about his bump above his eye, and the short of it is that we need to get it removed. Either here when he's a year old, or down south at UCLA any time before he's a year (due to anesthesiologists regulations). Again, we are praying it goes away, but if it doesn't, the doctor said it will probably grow as he grows. He doesn't think it's a cyst, but he wants to know what it is. So there's the update on Levi's bump.

Caleb is becoming the big brother/teacher that we knew would come one day. A couple days ago, I heard Caleb in his car seat say, "You see cow, baby? Yes?" He looked at Levi, then pointed out the window. They both sleep in the same room now, and Caleb loves it! He loves taking care of Levi, most of the time. Sometimes we are still trying to get him to stop sitting on Levi. But as brothers, we know this will probably continue.

I went to my 10 year reunion on Saturday night. Wow! It was so amazing to see all the people that I hadn't seen in a decade! I talked to some of my old close friends, and I talked to some who I probably never talked to before in school. It's funny how time has a way of leveling the fields. It was really fun, and really challenging at the same time. Matt met a lot of people and he did great! We had to leave right when it was just getting started due to the babysitter, but it was really worth it I thought.

No comments: