Tuesday, July 29, 2008

little laughter

Here's some recent videos of our boys.

Caleb loves to read books! His new favorite book is called "Inside a barn in the country". He has always loved the ending but now he's trying to repeat what the farmer says. It's just so cute. He also has a little farmer that he plays with, and without thinking the other day, I asked him what the farmer says, and he repeated the last page of this book. I love the way little people think!

And I just love Levi's little laugh...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anne and Matt,
It's so great to stay updated on your lives through your blog. Thanks for all the great pics and videos! So wish we could be closer, but know that you are loved from Thailand and your pictures are all over our house! Yesterday, Mindy, who is here visiting from CA said, "Matt and his family are so cute!" I asked if she'd seen you in CA. She said, "No, their pictures are all over your house!" :)
We love you so much! Hugs and kisses to our precious nephews and cousins,
Carm for all