My guess is that Caleb is the top picture and Levi is the bottom...that was my first guess, and I feel it is confirmed by the eye color! Caleb has fierce blue eyes!
I think the same as Christina and also noticed the eyes! Interesting that they're a different color! How fun to see them at the same age next to each other like that. : ) Cute, cute!
Yep, you're both right. I noticed that it's kind of obvious who's who, once I posted this. Caleb's eyes are so blue (only Matt's Dad and brother, and my brother have blue eyes in our families).
3 comments:
My guess is that Caleb is the top picture and Levi is the bottom...that was my first guess, and I feel it is confirmed by the eye color! Caleb has fierce blue eyes!
But they do look a lot alike...
I think the same as Christina and also noticed the eyes! Interesting that they're a different color! How fun to see them at the same age next to each other like that. : ) Cute, cute!
Yep, you're both right. I noticed that it's kind of obvious who's who, once I posted this. Caleb's eyes are so blue (only Matt's Dad and brother, and my brother have blue eyes in our families).
Post a Comment