Matt and Caleb missed most of the ceremony and the reception; Caleb's attention span is still pretty short. But we had a great time at the pool before the wedding and Caleb enjoyed the water by the end of a half hour. Levi hung out with his great aunts and uncles and his first cousin's once-removed. (still figuring out their relationship titles.) My aunt Mary Beth is holding Levi at the pool.
The other highlight from our trip was the privilege to sing with my sister again! It has been so long. Ever since I can remember, it was always Halle and I singing something somewhere together. Whether it be leading worship with my parents when we were 2 and 3 years old, or singing in choir together in high school. Endless memories of our voices being entwined. This time we were singing with her husband, Daniel! We sang, "Jesus, Savior" (by Daniel), during the communion moment between Erin and Danny. I just was on cloud nine, because it is one of my most favorite things to do, to sing; and to sing about the Lord, none the less!
And I had to throw this picture in of my cousin, Julia who is the closest cousin to me in age (out of all 18 on this side of the family). We also have some fun memories growing up! She now lives in New York! And yes that cuteness she's holding is Levi.
We're still working on getting pictures of the four of us together.
1 comment:
I wasn't planning on leaving yet another comment, BUT this reminded me of YOUR wedding! With Lowell being the best man and me trying to take care of one of your adorable flowergirls and 10 month-old Toby (with a fever no less!) : ) I think I remember being so glad there was a "cry room" where I could watch the ceremony with Toby or there were windows or something. It's a bit of a blur. But I remember Halle singing (and I miss singing with my sister too!) That was a special weekend!!!
Post a Comment