God has named me graceful harvester, and I am in pursuit of the harvest.
i'm not so sure they look as much alike now - definitely more each their own person. from the pictures, it looks like caleb looks more like you (especially you as a baby), and levi more like matt... you look great in both pics! ;)
Yes I would have to agree with you! And thanks for the compliment too :) The funny thing is, they look more like each other now than they did at the same ages! Everyone still calls Levi, Caleb's twin.
I just have to add that I think Caleb's mom looks just like Levi's mom. Really. Could even be twins... : )
Post a Comment
3 comments:
i'm not so sure they look as much alike now - definitely more each their own person. from the pictures, it looks like caleb looks more like you (especially you as a baby), and levi more like matt... you look great in both pics! ;)
Yes I would have to agree with you! And thanks for the compliment too :)
The funny thing is, they look more like each other now than they did at the same ages! Everyone still calls Levi, Caleb's twin.
I just have to add that I think Caleb's mom looks just like Levi's mom. Really. Could even be twins... : )
Post a Comment